I have searching for a job past few months a fraud company named VINTAGE INFOSYS has called me. They offered me work from home job. they asked me you have to fill 600 forms within 6 days with 90% accuracy. I have completed the work and submitted all the forms correctly but their analysis report which was totaly fake and where I understand that they are fake then they called me that you have to pay Rs 5500 as a security because you have not attain 90% accuracy. I have denied. next day they sent me email that you have to pay 97899 because you have breached the agreement and this is lose of company. I have filled FIR against them submitted all the proofs. They threatening me by emails and calls to pay money. I know that they are totally fraud. From youtube we can find numerous videos regarding this fraud .They are totally fraud thats why i filled FIR. I suggest all to all please don't worry if same thing happen to you lodge a FIR at nearest police station as early as possible. Police will definitely help in this matter.