I listed my flat for rent on housing.com and next day only I got request saying if this flat still available I said yess..then. this man called me and identifies himself as army officer posted in hyderabad who is originally from Gujarat and will be shifting to Satara where my flat is located..we discussed all the rent and deposit..he agreed to all and for agreement he did send all the details of himself even aadhar card,pan card ,his photo ,his wife's photo along with child...i doubted a little bcoz in this world full of deepfakes and all who sends photo of wife and all to unknown people...then he said I will give you token amount for now and said as I am in the army and payment will be done by my senior officer and he will call u ...Then another person called me and said I will do the payment but this is different process as This is Army's merchant account for that he said u have to open your phone pe and then click on transfer to bank account I did that then he said type ifsc code and bank account that he dictated and then in name option he told me to write my own name (in order to let me pretend that I am sending money to myself)he said u type amount and send then that money will come to your account only i did send 1 rupee then that 1 rupee got debtied from my account but from some differentaccount I got 1 rupee back(he wanted me convenience that what ever amount i type will come back)..he told me to type 45k but due to insufficient it failed then he said to receive 45 k u should 45 k in your account then it clicked my brain that how my bank accounts balance matters when someone is sending money to me...also I doubted the women speaking to call later when I called him before her language was Bengali...I asked him about then he took pause of 2 sec said number is from Bengal base camp...but my brain worked like a super bullet train that time and told him I need time and I will call u later...going to do Police complaint. Shiv Kumar Tiwari-95556 74695 Another scammer -+91 88224 19631