Matrimony Fraud Vibudh Bhatnagar Son of Prabha Bhatnagar and Praveen Bhatnagar

• Last Post 03 June 2020
RichaSingh posted this 03 June 2020

Prabha kalyan samiti on Facebook is a brothel , kindly report to Naka police station 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes

Hello everyone ,

Kindly beware of this fraud vibudh Bhatnagar son of Prabha Bhatnagar and bloody clerk Praveen Bhatnagar resident of D -6/3 pwd colony Rajendra Nagar Lucknow . This guy vibudh Bhatnagar (An Alcoholic and smoker )got married to my friend in 2016 and because he was illegally married to Poorvi Saxena and has kid named Sparsh Saxena , my friend came to know about this and she decided to talk to him in this regards. Vibudh Bhatnagar brother of two brothel owners named as Prabha Kalyan samiti where girls are asked to sleep with other man and then these guys earn money . Richa Bhatnagar (Alcoholic and married to Brothel owner )and silky Bhatnagar(alcoholic and married a divorced banker ) who's husband Siddhartha Bhatnagar was already married to someone else before who infact is son of Mukesh Kumar Bhatnagar who infact is a drug dealer and these two girls run a brothel on name of Prabha Kalyan samiti . Then these guys started to torture my friend and kept asking for dowry , when she said that she won't be able to give this hefty amount .Amit Saxena who runs the brothel clicked her nude pics while she was bathing and changing and kept blackmailing my friend .Guys please beware of this family , do not get entrapped with their proposal .Kindly beware of all of them .Bhatnagar Scandal is run by Pankaj Bhatnagar , Mukesh Kumar Bhatnagar , asha Saxena , Sunil Saxena, Preeti Saxena , Sachin Saxena, Vanshika Saxena, Anika Saxena , Suyash Bhatnagar , Reeyansh Bhatnagar , Shakti Bhatnagar ,Richa Saxena , silky Bhatnagar , archana Bhatnagar , Neeraj Kumar Bhatnagar , Surbhi Bhatnagar , sukrati Bhatnagar , baby Bhatnagar , Nishtha Bhatnagar , Amrish Naidu , Neha Saxena , Rashmi Bali ,   Ankur Bhatnagar , Pratima Bhatnagar , shivang Bhatnagar , prankur Bhatnagar , Riya Bhatnagar , Deeksha Bhatnagar , Sudhansu Bhatnagar , Ambika Bhatnagar , Uma Sharma , Utkal Sharma .... kindly be aware . 

Attached Files

His Facebook profile is https://www.facebook.com/leopardvb, kindly report his profile

Attached Files

attached pics of Richa Bhatnagar Saxena with different men who actually are her customers of her brothel (Hindi me chakla ghar ) and she drinks and smokes hookah and get this done for money and this organisation is named after her mother Prabha Bhatnagar (Prabha Kalyan samiti )

Close