Crazy cash loan

• Last Post 17 May 2022
HarishMohanan posted this 02 March 2022

I took loan from this app and repaid also but rest of the two I didn't received the payment then why I should repay it when I didn't get credited.but they are sending daily messages to what's app. Your Crazycash loan is seriously overdue. After many unsuccessful communications, your case has been forwarded to the Investigation Department and they will begin legal proceedings against you. You are suspected of malicious overdraft loan. A case will be filed for review today. The case has been sent to the local judicial authority, and the results of the case will be uploaded within one day. Meanwhile, the investigator will go to your place of residence to check with the company. And you have to bear the additional costs incurred. Fines are increasing every day and this will affect your life and we are negotiating payments to reduce fines. If you remain indifferent, the above process will start before 5pm Download link https://bit.ly/3tgsMls

2022.02.08 12:15:11 Daily they are sending i didn't take any loan Their number 74569 09402

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
MuruganK posted this 09 March 2022

I took loan from this app and repaid also but rest of the two I didn't received the payment then why I should repay it when I didn't get credited.but they are sending daily messages to what's app. Your Crazycash loan is seriously overdue. After many unsuccessful communications, your case has been forwarded to the Investigation Department and they will begin legal proceedings against you. You are suspected of malicious overdraft loan. A case will be filed for review today. The case has been sent to the local judicial authority, and the results of the case will be uploaded within one day. Meanwhile, the investigator will go to your place of residence to check with the company. And you have to bear the additional costs incurred. Fines are increasing every day and this will affect your life and we are negotiating payments to reduce fines. If you remain indifferent, the above process will start before 5pm Download link https://bit.ly/3tgsMls

Its true or Fake app

2022.02.08 12:15:11 Daily they are sending i didn't take any loan Their number 74569 09402

SUSHILTRIPATHI posted this 14 March 2022

I took loan from this app and repaid also but rest of the two I didn't received the payment then why I should repay it when I didn't get credited.but they are sending daily messages to what's app. Your Crazycash loan is seriously overdue. After many unsuccessful communications, your case has been forwarded to the Investigation Department and they will begin legal proceedings against you. You are suspected of malicious overdraft loan. A case will be filed for review today. The case has been sent to the local judicial authority, and the results of the case will be uploaded within one day. Meanwhile, the investigator will go to your place of residence to check with the company. And you have to bear the additional costs incurred. Fines are increasing every day and this will affect your life and we are negotiating payments to reduce fines. If you remain indifferent, the above process will start before 5pm Download link

SUSHILTRIPATHI posted this 14 March 2022

please Sir update

PrinceKumar posted this 19 April 2022

Have not taken any loan, I am being repeatedly messaged from different numbers from Crazy cash App

SydAly posted this 28 April 2022

I have not taken loan only still they are sending daily messages to what's app. Your Crazycash loan is seriously overdue. After many unsuccessful communications, your case has been forwarded to the Investigation Department and they will begin legal proceedings against you. You are suspected of malicious overdraft loan. A case will be filed for review today. The case has been sent to the local judicial authority, and the results of the case will be uploaded within one day. Meanwhile, the investigator will go to your place of residence to check with the company. And you have to bear the additional costs incurred. Fines are increasing every day and this will affect your life and we are negotiating payments to reduce fines. If you remain indifferent, the above process will start before 5pm Download link https://bit.ly/3tgsMls

RongaGawade posted this 17 May 2022

Sir maine loan app se aply kiya na mere acount mein jama hua par mujhe whatup pe crazy cash loan se bar bar msg ate hai so help me

Close