Crazy cash -Loan

• Last Post 23 May 2022
Chenthil Kumar C posted this 18 May 2022

Respected sir, I didn't take any loan from crazy cash app. but they are sending daily messages to what's app. Your Crazycash loan is seriously overdue. After many unsuccessful communications, your case has been forwarded to the Investigation Department and they will begin legal proceedings against you. You are suspected of malicious overdraft loan. A case will be filed for review today. The case has been sent to the local judicial authority, and the results of the case will be uploaded within one day. Meanwhile, the investigator will go to your place of residence to check with the company. And you have to bear the additional costs incurred. Fines are increasing every day and this will affect your life and we are negotiating payments to reduce fines. If you remain indifferent, the above process will start before 5pm Download link https://bit.ly/3FxpU7J Please take necessary action. please sir

2022.05.18. 11.36 Daily they are sending i didn't take any loan Their number 7432954467

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
VikramKhanna posted this 18 May 2022

crazy cash loan customer care number ((08933985632))//(9060650857) all information payment refund related repayment problem solving contact support team

Thank you..

kalamsingh posted this 23 May 2022

Respected sir, I didn't take any loan from crazy cash app. but they are sending daily messages to what's app. Your Crazycash loan is seriously overdue. After many unsuccessful communications, your case has been forwarded to the Investigation Department and they will begin legal proceedings against you. You are suspected of malicious overdraft loan. A case will be filed for review today. The case has been sent to the local judicial authority, and the results of the case will be uploaded within one day. Meanwhile, the investigator will go to your place of residence to check with the company. And you have to bear the additional costs incurred. Fines are increasing every day and this will affect your life and we are negotiating payments to reduce fines. If you remain indifferent, the above process will start before 5pm Download link https://bit.ly/3FxpU7J Please take necessary action. please sir

Close