Complaint against KHELMART

• Last Post 17 August 2021
ChandrashekarS posted this 21 October 2017

I have placed an order on 20-Oct-2017 for a Cricket Kit Bag and even paid for the same. Later in the afternoon I received an email from KHELMART stating that the item has been shipped via GATI along with a docket no. they said I can use to track my shippment.

To my surprise when I entered the doc. # I receive NO DATA found msg from GATI and even from yesterday I am not able to reach KHELMART's phone nor have received any reply to the emails that I had sent to their cust. care department.

I feel cheated by KHELMART whose CEO Mr. B.P Gupta (CEO, Khelmart) claims that they provide good service by selling good products and that it would reach our doorstep with no extra cost etc. on one hand and on the other hand seems like KHELMART doesn't even ship the items nor would respond to the emails/ phone calls once they take the order from the customer which I feel is illegal and fraud that this organization is involved in.

Please advise as to how I need to proceed further for taking this up even if I had to go to the COURT for fight against such organizations which are involved in fraudulent activities.  

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
AjayGupta posted this 09 November 2017

I also into the same irony . I placed order for Pro-ase badminton shoes .Though in my case product was delivered on 30th oct 2017 at Gurgaon. But quality of the product is so bad that you don't like wearing it . Shoes sole is very hard and no cushioning at all. When I asked customer care to return these items .They asked me that they don't have any pickup facility from Gurgaon  and I need to ship product back to them . More over I need to bare expense for return shipment also . Nothing like this mentioned in their return policy.

when I asked customer care to share escalation matrix or transfer my call to  customer care manager they simply refused.

I am pasting CEO message which is totally different than my experience.

Dear All,
It gives us immense pleasure to introduce you with our endeavor, Khelmart. Khelmart is an online retailing of branded sports goods. We believe that for a sportsman, sports equipment is as important as a good instrument for a mechanic. As sportsmen ourselves, the whole team of Khelmart has undergone the pain of choosing and finding the right stuff for a particular sport. We understand the agonies of people struggling to find a good bat or ball or anything else related to their favorite sport. Khelmart is started with the soul mission of making quality sports stuff available to the people in every corner of the country and at cheaper price than your neighborhood store. Khelmart is not only an e-store for sports equipment but also a facility through which you can judge and analyze the equipment you are planning to buy. Through Khelmart, we publish our expertise on how to choose better equipment for you. At KhelMart, you will find all branded sports equipments and related stuff at prices much lower than the offline store. Khelmart also assists you in choosing better equipment through comparison charts and informational video. Once you are done with the selection of the equipment, we deliver it to your doorstep at no extra cost. At KhelMart, our motto is simple, to let you choose the better product related to your sport and deliver it to you, no matter where you live in the whole World.
CEO Message

Happy playing
B.P Gupta (CEO, Khelmart)
www.khelmart.com

SrinivasKavuri posted this 17 August 2021

KHELMART is absolute rubbish. I had placed a cricket bat (CEAT Hitman Rohit Sharma Edition) which was Rs.26,590. They had charged Rs.500 extra for oiling and knocking. On the first day of training, the bat cracked and a piece of it came out. When I contacted the staff, they were not responsible which was disappointing. Before buying the product, I had a positive view about Khelmart, but with this expensive experience, I would request everyone not to buy any stuff from Khelmart.

Thanks,

Srinivas

Close