My mistakes almost ruined my entire life but I was lucky God sent Digital Web Recovery to rectify my mistakes, I was investing with this company I was introduced to by an old time friend I met sometime back in at my former work, we haven’t seen each other or heard from each other since high school, so it was like a nice reunion that came with a financial opportunity as well, according to him he has been with the company for a couple of months now and has made a few withdrawals from the profits he made and currently reinvested over a $100k+, He was living his best life, I asked him to enroll me with the platform and he signed me up using his referral link and got a bonus, he told me that signing people up using my referral links would earn me more profits as time goes by, I took in his advice and enrolled 2 of my cousins who were also interested after seeing my portfolio and the profits I’ve made over just a month. After our profits had accumulated over the past few weeks we tried to make withdrawals from the platform and that’s when we encountered some difficulties I was to be blamed for the whole failure because I hadn’t withdrawn any funds from the company yet before involving them though my friend who introduced me to the platform was facing the same problems as we did when all these were going on my cousin “Desean “ was already in contact with digital web recovery ‘’ A Crypto recovery team he read about in a hacking forum and that was how we all had a change of story, visit their website  https://digitalwebrecovery.com my friend who brought all these problems into our lives was so thankful for the result and same goes with every one of us. The best decision you’d make after discovering you’ve been duped is to contact Digital Web Recovery and seek help and trust me you’d be in a better place after. I recommend their services to my colleague, who had also fallen victim to the same scam, The team at Digital Web Recovery is currently helping retrieve. Don't hesitate to reach out to Digital Web Recovery to resolve any issues you may be facing. Contact info; digitalwebrecovery(@)mail-me.com  Telegram user;@digitalwebrecovery