Bellon loan fraud app

• Last Post 09 February 2022
PraveenRaj posted this 04 February 2022

Bellon loan app..really fraud app..i did not apply any loan..2900 rs amount loan credited my account without my knowledge..i just checked eligubility ...now in app shows within 6 days i have to repay 5000 rs..no tenure,fees details mentioned in app..they keep harrasing customer threaten a lot..

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
MagimainathanR posted this 05 February 2022

They are bitch and mother Fucker...bellon app

rahuldhongde posted this 09 February 2022

My name is rahul and i am from pune. I have uploaded my information on Bellon Loan app and after assessement they have declined the loan on 4th Feb 2022. I have the detailed screen shot of loan rejection. Then I uninstalled the app from playstore. Suddenly on 5th Feb 2022, night at around 8.30 pm from my bank that my account has been credited by Rs. 2929/- Without taking the consent on loan agreement form, without sanction letter they have directly credited the amount to my account. Now today is 4th day and these people are sending audio messages and whatsapp messages in a weird manner and also make the threatening calls and forcing me to pay amount of Rs. 5050/- before 12 am today otherwise they will call my friends and relatives and spoil my goodwill. These all fake apps are really spoiling the goodwill of innocent people. Kindly take immediate action. I am getting a threatening messages from mobile number +91-9042964648. They also use foul language in a very bad words. 

SaritaVaz posted this 09 February 2022

This is happening a lot they thnk people are uneducated so many issue in a single day fake photo fake UPI fake company but stil i believe there no action taken I think we all should get together n close this

Close