Ashwin loya Call me 9890914969

• Last Post 20 December 2017
ashwinloya posted this 20 December 2017

Loading money not using all bill payment sarvices stopped and fraud this compani after 6 month completed not solution

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes

I m very guilty feel such a froud to me of shopitry.com and bazaarsense.com.my money of Rs.10000 loss to invest in shopitry.com and bazaarsense.com any one pls don't invest in such a fraud company cashback to bonus to instantly transection not completed to any bill payment and bank withdrwan name changes many times to fraud this company no online transection very fraud compani more help to my no.9890914969 contact to me. www.bazaarsence.com www.shopitry.com Shopirty is a very fraud company...cheat me time to time and say invest me so I'm invest and then after companies employee don't receive a call for widrawal money.so I decide that such a fraud company appeal against consumer Court.

Plz compani owner admin to aattak

this sms received after payment successfully to following text sms but not any money to received very fraud this compani to paying me. Hi ASH380814 , We welcome your upgrade request from Shopitry to BazaarSense. We would like to inform about the locked services of your account that we will process for activation after you process your minimum value transaction with us i.e 1000 minimum. so that we can activate your transaction facility to 2000 Rs per day. You can also use withdraw option after the same. We seek your cooperation with us. Please be assure with BazaarSense.com Regards

comapni name changes as propwriter

to money laps all clint

investment regarding cashback offer and fraud to compani

Close