AMZ MALL SCAM

• Last Post 23 November 2023
IreAne posted this 27 May 2022

This is a high level fraud that will mislead you. Tutor will ask you to complete tasks and will assure you that you can withsraw funds once you recharge and aunmit it. After that they will freeze your account. They will the forced you to do more task to unfreeze your account but will assign more than 100k amount for you to complete. In my case it was a system glitch. They will then require you to add more funds even though its their fault.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
RahulRoy posted this 27 May 2022

IreAne hi kindly tell us your contact number so i can help you on this 

JewelTirol posted this 03 June 2022

Sir can you help me too amz mall freezed my money to sir... Pls. Pls. Pls. Pls. Pls. Help me..

RahulRoy posted this 03 June 2022

JewelTirol kindly tell your contact number 

PurushothamanM posted this 03 June 2022

@Ireane-provide fraud contact communications for awareness to others. @Rahulroy -how could you help us

Dominador IIBaccay posted this 06 June 2022

Someone contacted me and told me that he/she is frim amz mall platform and ask me to register in the platform to earn money,they give me link and i registered..then they instructed me to download teams app and contact the teacher/tutor who will help me in the task to earn money..at the start u invest little by little through gcash in order to complete the task then as the task level up..the money reqyired to top up doubled and it reach to the point that i invest almost 50,000 pesos..all my savings and no cent left,i finish all the task wih the help of the teacher and when the widrawal came...the finance doesnt process my widrawal amounting to 150,000 and ask me to send her first 20,000 tip before she processed my widrawal..i told them,the teacher and the other agent that i dint have money to send, and i am negotiating if they processed first my.widrawal then i will send to them their commission..But no luck,their insisting that i first need to send the 20,000 to the finance before they processed my widrawal...i am doomed and scam here..can somebody help me?

RahulRoy posted this 07 June 2022

Dominador IIBaccay hi kindly tell your contact number so i can help you on this 

AngelAlpiche posted this 08 June 2022

This my nmber sir 09709463157

AiraCabana posted this 10 June 2022

Sir Can I also get my money back? I almost recharge 3k and they still want to recharge another 1700 pesos to unfreeze all my funds

Ruchelle AnneGohil posted this 22 June 2022

I experienced this kind of mission and task! I lose all my money because of this fraud amazon 😭😭I register the amzmall because I want to earn money but the result is I lose all my money instead its for my babies need . How can I withdraw my remaining balance ? please help me. I only borrowed money to put up this task. Please 😭 I need the balance only. I dont need the comission and etc.... Please Help me Thankyou

RonaldBallano posted this 22 June 2022

sir maam pls help me to repund my money almost 20000 preeze on the amzmall today I recharge 10000 to complete the task but not done because the pay for task is very high pls help me to my money repund back

RonaldBallano posted this 22 June 2022

pls help me

ShirleenJoy posted this 24 June 2022

Me too, my 70k got scammed. That was supposed to be for my studies :((( they kept on assuring me that my money will be returned after I pay, but suddenly another automatic task was given to me without my permission. Now I cannot refund my money :(( please help.

FairybelleRamos posted this 28 June 2022

Also a victim of this App, please help to refund my money 😭 they will ask recharge until all your money gone 😭

DionaDelicano posted this 01 July 2022

Maam/ Sir please help me, I got scam at the moment I lost 45,000 peso of my money for nothing, and they even insisted me to finish the last mini order for me to withdraw my money. They freeze my account so that I couldn't withdraw it. They are great on scamming people my instructor even let me borrow 9800 from her own money and giving me threats that her husband would beat her if she couldn't give the 9,800 which she says came from her salary. Help me please😭😭😭.

Mary Jane Archivido posted this 04 July 2022

I'm also asking for help to get the money I entered in Amazon, it's time to withdraw, I need to pay a handling fee of almost 400k. I should be able to get money from them. I'm withdrawing it. He said I just need to pay the handling fee but every time I say I need my money and even if there is no principal or commission, I can just return my money, he said I can't because I need to pay the handling fee for their data. deduct the handling fee. Pls. I'm begging you to help me with this fraudulent activity of other people, they said part time job that can help me.

Mary Jane Archivido posted this 04 July 2022

Pls.....,Pls. I'm begging you to help me with this fraudulent activity of other people, they said part time job that can help me.

I just want to get my money back that was put there in what they say is a part time job that will help me. I just borrowed that money to put there. the money I put in them is already big.

John ReyUrbanozo posted this 04 July 2022

Please help me as well, please help me, i cannot refund my money as well, the task is to high to complete...

MarioDomingo posted this 04 July 2022

Could you please help me too. My contact number is 09086351972 I was scammed over 10000

MarioDomingo posted this 04 July 2022

Could you please help me too. i was scammed almost 10000 that was supposed to be for my medicines. My contact number is 09477455675

RonahOrje posted this 08 July 2022

How to get back our money, please help us

Show More Posts

Close