Amazon scam to earn Rs 500-50000 daily on instagram

• Last Post 15 February 2023
shabz!!! posted this 10 October 2022

Got a link on instagram for amazon online jobs once done takes you to whatsapp chat , Chat details as below : Hi! This is Amazon's part-time department and I'm Siddhat Gupta, Hiring Manager. We are hiring part-time employees with daily salary of 5K--50K rupees, are you here to learn how to make money online? This is an online rebate platform. You only need a mobile phone or computer to perform tasks and complete the orders placed by the system to get corresponding rewards. The more tasks you complete, the higher your rewards. You can earn at least 5000-50000 rupees per day. It takes 2-3 minutes to complete an order. Please follow my instructions at work and tell me do you want to do this job? To better understand this way of making money, I sent you a link. First, you need to sign up for an account. Please open the link to register: https://mall605.com/#/pages/regist/index?code=376448. If you have any problems with the registration process, please let me know and I can fix it for you. The screenshot after successful registration tells me

Once registered they ask you to recharge account for Rs 100 and then start tasks they give .

Ok, next, you need to recharge 100 rupees to your own account to activate your task system, I will apply for a task for you, after completing the task you will get a commission of 150, and then directly return a total of 250 rupees to your platform balance, you can withdraw cash instantly in 5 minutes. Let me know if you accept the job??

I found it wrong so i asked if i can start work without adding money they replied :

You don't have to worry about your funds at all, you can complete the task after recharging, plus a total of 250rs of rebates are still in your account, and you can withdraw your money at any time. What can 100rs do? Less than $1.50. I don't need to deceive you for 100rs to damage Amazon's reputation.

So i said no thanks and dint go further and logged out of my account before i could add any card information. Please be careful if any job asks for money to start with its fake. Whatsapp number of scam was : 9630169503

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SnehaKumar posted this 12 February 2023

This is a real fake job I myself invested more than15000,rupees and I was locked in it and finally I got replied nonsense

ramram posted this 15 February 2023

I request you plz file a case or msg to cyber crime in WhatsApp cyber crime WhatsApp - 9381754977

Close