Amazon mall scam

• Last Post 12 October 2023
AnisaInamdar posted this 09 October 2023

I came across an ad on Instagram saying you have to work from home so I clicked on it. You sent me a link on WhatsApp and asked me to register. During registration they told me to recharge for ₹200. Then you will get his commission, so I got 480 rupees commission. Then they gave me Next Today. A recharge of ₹500 will have to be done. Recharged. After that he told me that I would have to pay Rs 2000. Then after that he told me, by doing this I recharged 6000 rupees till 18000 rupees and when I started withdrawing my money, he said that no, you have one last task left. Which is Rs 56000, which I did not want to do, so now my money is not coming out. Therefore, do not click on any link in this manner and be cautious.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
PoojaShah posted this 11 October 2023

I am also doing the same and now I can't able to return my money please help me

RahulRoy posted this 11 October 2023

PoojaShah hi how much amount you have invested kindly tell your email I'd so I can help you on this

Vani posted this 11 October 2023

Even i also lost plz file a case you will get back money i filed a case in cyber crime website I got back msg me in whatsapp 8885419516

AshaP posted this 12 October 2023

Please fie a case cyber crime portal then in your near by cyber police will contact you regarding this unles others people are fraud they

Close