Amazon Mall job

• Last Post 24 March 2024
ChaitaliRoy posted this 11 December 2023

I already lost 700 rupees, they give a task and say that money can be withdrawn only after completing it, but after completing the task they did not give back the money, they said to recharge whenever the task is completed,r ko

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SheetalSaxsena posted this 11 December 2023

ChaitaliRoy how much total you have paid

BobMelon posted this 17 December 2023

You know, managing email addresses can be a headache, but I found a reliable tool on this site. https://www.massmailsoftware.com/india/verify/. Their email verification software automates the verification process, ensuring that your contact list is accurate and up-to-date. For me, it turned out to be really very useful, allowing me to focus on strategically attracting customers rather than worrying about checking emails. I think that you can find it useful for yourself!

onlineapplicant posted this 23 March 2024

I used Amazon mall online  Task Mall platform scam ,in searching for solution  I saw so many comments about  Rykabalan on google  and how they recover money from Amazon mall online   so I contacted them on telegram: @rykabalan to help me and eventually they did. They have advice me to Stay away from  Amazon mall888mall and any of their work at home task  platforms. 

Anil posted this 24 March 2024

Fake

Close