Amazon mall fraud online

• Last Post 16 January 2024
TavishiAgarwal posted this 02 January 2024

I lost my money on online scam. I got a massage on whatsApp about the online job opening in Amazon. They send me link and asked me to make a account. Now from here I have to work as a order completer. They have assigned me a tutor pn telegram who used to guide me through the entire process. First they started with the less amount. She used to assigned me a task in which I have to complete few orders after recharging a certain amount. After completing the task I will get the commission on each order completing. I have completed the two tasks. One with 2-3 order and second with 5-6 . Also the condition was that I will be able to withdraw my money only after fulfilling the orders. But the order and recharge value was only increasing after every order. They got me into a trap. And the system automatically generated a 7order which was free but they charged me to complete it following the 8and 9th order. And now they are threating me to complete otherwise I will not receive any money back. I trusted them because of the information they given to me.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Anil posted this 02 January 2024

Msg to cyber cell in whatapp 8885649516

SheetalSaxsena posted this 03 January 2024

TavishiAgarwal hi kindly email to consumer@cyberservices.com

anilkumar posted this 03 January 2024

Anil and sheetal saxena all fraud.

Branch manager - @Rohit7412 (telegram)

SheetalSaxsena posted this 03 January 2024

You fraud branch manager is your father I think who is using telegram app.

anilkumar posted this 16 January 2024

Fraud number send kar apna pehle . Tujhe pata chalega ki kya karna hai . Pehle tu saxena likhna shikh.

Kaysth ke naam pr daag laga rhi ho

Close