Ak loan app

• Last Post 04 September 2022
RajuKumar posted this 28 June 2022

Ak loan app download

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
RajanSharma posted this 29 June 2022

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that yesterday on 28.06.2022 , Unfortunately I downloaded A K Loan app and filled in my details. further without my permission they credited RS 2530, two times total 5060. for 5 days period. Now I have to repay 4600x2= 9200.

This is open scam and challenge to our laws & order of indian government by these scammers.

I have full faith on the system. I request you to plz advice me for further action as soon as possible. This is my utmost request to you.

I will be waiting for the response from your side.

Best Regards

Rajan Sharma

MinalBendale-Thombare posted this 02 August 2022

Hello The same thing happened with me.. I repiad all the amount still they are harrising me pla help me also

InderjitSingh posted this 09 August 2022

Same happened with me.

What to do

BabuDeadline posted this 11 August 2022

Sir even I'm facing the same problem

Aman posted this 01 September 2022

Respected Sir/Madam,

I inform you that yesterday i got a link and in link written that you are credited rupees 5000 i entered that link and i verify my number and id, automatically It was written in it that you have taken 3 loans 3400 3400 3200 and I did not take loan.. i am student i will not be able to give money...The App name is Ak Loan App

This is open scam and challenge to our laws & order of indian government by these scammers.

I have full faith on the system. I request you to plz advice me for further action as soon as possible. This is my utmost request to you.

Best Regards

Aman Chanweriya Respected Sir/Madam,

MobilesPeople's posted this 04 September 2022

Mere pass apki company ka link aaya tha jo main open kiye. Uske open krte he meri saari jankari apne ap usme feed ho gyi  aur mere phone list. Aaj morning main mere whatsapp par ek number se msg aaya ki maine apki company se loan liye hai. Jab ki main koi loan nahi liye hai. aur jisi aadmi ne mujhe mere whatsapp par call kiye hai. Usne mujhe dhamki di hai. 

Ek to without meri permission ke apne mere doucments use kiye hai. Agr main koi loan liye hai to uski details do. Sir esa scame ki whaja se apki company ki reputation kharab ho rahi hai.

This is open scam and challenge to our laws & order of Indiana government by these scammers.

Best Regards

Close