70822237090 Fake job offer and cheat for Macro lab Chennai

• Last Post 14 March 2020
SanjayAnand posted this 10 July 2017

Macro Diagonostics Lab (P) Ltd Diagnostic center in Chennai, India Old No.117, New No.241, R.K Mutt Road, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028 044 2464 0071 Sir I got an email frome Saffronoverseas10@gmail.com offerd me for a big opertunity to work Austria as a Restaurent Manager.I send them all of my documents via email.Then they give a replay I am selected as a Restaurent Manager in Austria.For further processing they want my medical fitness certificate.They give this address to go take medical.(((Macro Diagonostics Lab (P) Ltd Diagnostic center in Chennai, India Old No.117, New No.241, R.K Mutt Road, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028 044 2464 0071 ))).I take medical and send report to their email.But after they collect my medical they will not take my phone call.Now their number is switched off.7082223790.I make an investigation personaly and I found theire is no agency named Saffron overseas.This number was taken in Haryana but operating in Chennai.Now they start another cheating Canada offer using9870223416 Sip Cunsultancy.This number was taken in Mumbai.but operating in same handset in Chennai.Now I am sure this is a play off Macro Diagnostics lab.For increasing their income they using a diffrent way to earn money.We cant do anything against them.Only we can do bewere frome this type of fraud.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
jobinbabu posted this 10 May 2018

Dear Sir,

I got one email that i attached here, I think they are cheating job seekers and pic their pocket. 

Dear  

Congratulations !!

We have pleasure to selecting you in subject to the terms and conditions of your contract of employment as well as the company policy and procedure. This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications are suitable for the post of STORE MANAGER.

Your monthly salary will be 2800 SGD Per month.

Terms and Conditions :

Free food and accommodation.

Duty hours 8 hours each working day.

Duty 6 days a week.

Contract Period – 24 months + 2 year renewable.

Company will provide Visa and Air Ticket.

Company will deduct 5000/- rs. Per month for 1 year from your salary.

You have to appear for medical check-up for Visa processing within 5 days after getting this letter.

Reporting  address for medical check-up :

Macro Diagnostics Lab [P] Ltd.

Old No. 117, New No. 241

Rama Krishna Mutt Road

Raja Annamalaiuram[ Opp. BSNL Office]

PH. 04424640071 / 81

Chennai - 600028

Required documents for  medical : Passport copy and 2 Photographs.

Send your medical report on conesimmigration@gmail.com or conesimmigration70@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards

Cones Immigration

Ph. 7838409766

PraveenS posted this 04 June 2018

Thanks bro.... I too received similar email from same agency pasted below...

Thanks for your information..

WORK PERMIT FOR SINGAPORE FOR HOTEL & HOSPITAL

FREE VISA AND FREE AIR TICKET

NO NEED TO PAY ANY AMOUNT

ELIGIBILITY : 10TH AND ABOVE.

PROCESSING TIME : 3 MONTHS

VISA PERIOD : 2 YEAR

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS : CV / EDUCATION CERTIFICATES / EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES ( IF HAVE ) PHOTOGRAPH / PASSPORT SCAN

NO INTERVIEW ONLY CV SELECTION

POSITIONS AVAILABLE : ACCOUNTANT / CASHIER / MANAGER/ ASSISTANT MANAGER / HOUSE KEEPING SUPERVISOR / HOUSE KEEPER / STORE MANAGER / STORE KEEPER / BELLBOY / WAITER/ CHEF/ KITCHEN ASSISTANT / FRONT OFFICE / ADMIN ASSISTANT / SAFETY OFFICER / PLUMBER / ELECTRICIAN /ENGINEER / ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / DRIVER / CLEANER / SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR

NOTE : WE HAVE 70 VACANCIES FOR NURSES IN HOSPITALS.

SALARY : 1200 - 5000 SGD PER MONTH

WORKING HOURS : 8 HOURS / 6 DAYS A WEEK

FOOD & ACCOMMODATION WILL BE PROVIDED BY COMPANY.

ASSESSMENT WILL BE SEND TO THE SELECTED CANDIDATES.

AFTER GETTING ASSESSMENT MEDICAL NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR VISA PROCESSING.

WE WILL DEDUCT 5000 /- RS. PER MONTH FROM SALARY FOR 1 YEAR AS OUR SERVICE CHARGE.

MEDICAL CHARGES : 5500

VACANCIES ARE ONLY FOR LIMITED TIME SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS ON conesimmigration70@gmail.com

THANKS
CONES IMMIGRATION
conesimmigration70@gmail.com
PH. 7838409766

NikhileshVR posted this 14 June 2018

thank you for your assist I have get i the same mail from the company

EdwardBishof posted this 14 June 2018

Thank you Sanjay Anand For Your Valuable Information, I Got a Same Mail.

Their Contact Details: 

CONES IMMIGRATION

conesimmigration55@gmail.com
PH. 7838409766

I Wish Nobody Should Believe, This Kind of Job Offers and Scam 

SathiyaS posted this 15 June 2018

Thank you everyone For Your Valuable Information, I Got a Same Mail regarding Singapore visa.

Their Contact Details: 

CONES IMMIGRATION

conesimmigration55@gmail.com
PH. 7838409766

I Wish Nobody Should Believe, This Kind of Job Offers and Scam

Please beware of these such scams. Dont loose your valuable time, money and peace.

BanupriyaV posted this 22 June 2018

Thanks for the update Sanjay Anand.. I got the same email.

Dear -------
Congratulations !!
We have pleasure to selecting you in subject to the terms and
conditions of your contract of employment as well as the
company policy and procedure. This is an affirmation that your
experience and qualifications are suitable for the post of
ASSISTANT MANAGER.
Your monthly salary will be 3000 SGD Per month.
Terms and Conditions :
Duty 6 days a week.
You have to appear for medical check-up for Visa processing
within 5 days after getting this letter.
Reporting address for medical check-up :
Old No. 117, New No. 241
Rama Krishna Mutt Road
PH. 04424640071 / 81
Chennai - 600028
Required documents for medical : Passport copy and 2 Photographs.
Send your medical report on conesimmigration55@gmail.com or
Thanks and Regards
Cones Immigration
Ph. 7838409766

CONES IMMIGRATION

BanupriyaV posted this 22 June 2018

Thanks for the update Sanjay Anand.. I got the same email.

Dear -------
Congratulations !!
We have pleasure to selecting you in subject to the terms and
conditions of your contract of employment as well as the
company policy and procedure. This is an affirmation that your
experience and qualifications are suitable for the post of
ASSISTANT MANAGER.
Your monthly salary will be 3000 SGD Per month.
Terms and Conditions :
Duty 6 days a week.
You have to appear for medical check-up for Visa processing
within 5 days after getting this letter.
Reporting address for medical check-up :
Old No. 117, New No. 241
Rama Krishna Mutt Road
PH. 04424640071 / 81
Chennai - 600028
Required documents for medical : Passport copy and 2 Photographs.
Send your medical report on conesimmigration55@gmail.com or
Thanks and Regards
Cones Immigration
Ph. 7838409766

CONES IMMIGRATION

MuneerBellery posted this 23 June 2018

totally fake job please beware yourself

SonaShaik posted this 05 July 2018

Thank you so much brother, bcoz of your post I came to know more about it even I too have received the same mail id and phone number today. I wish no one else will be affected by this once again thank you.

GuruS posted this 10 July 2018

Thank you everyone For Your Valuable Information, I Got a Same Mail regarding Singapore visa.

HamalKh posted this 23 July 2018

Cones immigration is fake agency? Oh god my 5500 is gone 😔

Maryqueen.96sS posted this 24 July 2018

I got same mail yesterday I decided to go and check my medical reports But when I saw all the messages cones immigration is scm and fraud Thank god

Arunkumar posted this 31 July 2018

This 100% fake Consultancy of Cones Immigration. Please don't believe this kind of offer letter and email also. don't waste your valuable time and money. 

Email: conesimmigration88@gmail.com and conesimmigration70@gmail.com 

Phone: 7838409766

AkashVj posted this 12 April 2019

Thanks for posting yur experience....I too got same type email and same medical centre but other agency named wave advisor130 which in chandigar..After i checked all yur comments i realised they are scam.

AkashVj posted this 12 April 2019

Phone 7303567828

SajeeveCherukunnel posted this 13 July 2019

I HAVE RECEIVED A MAIL FROM QUIKR.COM AS SHOWN BELOW

FREE VACANCIES FOR SINGAPORE

Inbox

x

Freelancer Pankaj Sharma <info@jobsupdates.quikr.com>

Jul 11, 2019, 2:55 PM (2 days ago)  

https://www.gstatic.com/images/icons/material/system/1x/reply_black_20dp.png') center center / 20px no-repeat; height: 20px; margin: 0px; vertical-align: middle; width: 20px; opacity: 0.54; display: inline-block; padding: 0px; transition: opacity 0.15s cubic-bezier(0.4, 0, 0.2, 1) 0s;" src="https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif" alt=""> https://www.gstatic.com/images/icons/material/system/1x/more_vert_black_20dp.png') center center / 20px no-repeat; height: 20px; width: 20px; margin: 0px; vertical-align: middle; opacity: 0.54; display: inline-block; padding: 0px; transition: opacity 0.15s cubic-bezier(0.4, 0, 0.2, 1) 0s;" src="https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif" alt="">

to me https://www.gstatic.com/images/icons/material/system/1x/arrow_drop_down_black_20dp.png') center center / 20px no-repeat; cursor: pointer; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; height: 20px; width: 20px; border: none; margin: 0px 0px 0px auto; position: relative; right: 0px; top: 0px; display: flex; opacity: 0.54;" src="https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif" alt="">

WE HAVE OPENINGS IN SINGAPORE IN HOTELS, MALLS AND HOSPITALS. COMPANY WILL PROVIDE FREE VISA AND FREE TICKET. WORK PERMIT FOR 2 YEARS AND 2 YEARS RENEWABLE VISA VALIDITY - 2+2 YEARS QUALIFICATION - 10TH & ABOVE SALARY - 1800 - 4000 SGD PER MONTH FOOD & ACCOMMODATION WILL BE PROVIDED BY COMPANY VACANCIES AVAILABLE - MANAGER, STORE MANAGER, STORE KEEPER, ACCOUNTANT, CASHIER, ADMIN ASSISTANT, FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE, NURSE, CHEF, WAITER, HELPER, ELECTRICIAN, PLUMBER, SAFETY OFFICER, HOUSE KEEPER, MECHANICAL ENGINEER, CIVIL ENGINEER, ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, SYSTEM ADMIN, DRIVER ETC. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND RESUME, EDUCATION CERTIFICATES, PASSPORT AND PHOTOGRAPH EMAIL - waveadvisor160@gmail.com THANKS WAVE ADVISOR PH. 7303567828 

Disclaimer:

The sender of this email is registered with QuikrJobs as FREELANCER PANKAJ SHARMA and using QuikrJobs email services. The responsibility of checking the authenticity of offers/correspondence lies with you. If you consider the content of this email inappropriate, asking for money or spam, you may: Forward this email to: jobsupport@quikr.com. Advisory: Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to find you a job. This could be in the form of a registration fee, or document processing fee or visa charges or any other pretext. The money could be asked for upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built after some correspondence has been exchanged. Also please note that in case you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam.

Visit Quikr Jobs for applying to similar Jobs

FURTHER REPLY TO THE ABOVE MAIL I HAVE RECEIVED AN OFFER AS SHOWN BELOW,

WAVE ADVISOR 

Email-waveadvisor160@gmail.com

PH:7303567828

PROVISIONAL OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT

DEAR: xxxxxxxx

We evaluated all the applications we received and it was tough to decide on the select group chosen for CV Selection, because we received so many good resumes.

CONGRATULATIONS you have been selected for the job of STORE MANAGER.

Salary :3500SGD per month.

TERMS & CONDITION

Contract Period                                                                        2 Years + 2 Years   

Working Days /Hours                                                              6 days / 8 Hours per day

Accommodation & Transportation and Fooding                    Provided by the CompanyMedical Benefits & Leave Benefits                                            As per Singapore law

Conditions for Renewal & Termination                                  As per Singapore law

Disputes                                                                        As per Singapore Law

NOTE: We don’t charge anything as our consultancy before your placement .You have to appear for medical check-up. If you’re fit in reports then issued visa & air-ticket by the company.

SERVICE CHARGE :Amount  will be like deduct RS- 5000/- per month for one year from salary. You do not have to pay advance charges to consultancy.

MEDICAL CHARGES: 6000/-

Date for your medical - within 5 days after receiving the letter.

LAB ADDRESS FOR MEDICAL-

MACRO DIAGNOSTICS LAB PVT. LTD.

Old No. 117 New No 241

Rama Krishna Mutt Road

Raja Annamalaipuram Opp. BSNL Office

Chennai- 600028

PH: 04424640071/81

Please take Passport copy and 2 Photographs for Medical.

Send medical report on waveadvisor160@gmail.com

Best Regards

Wave Advisor                                                                                                                                                        

PHONE: 7303567828

NOW I AM CONFIRMING AFTER GOING THROUGH POSTS MADE BY DIFFERENT PERSONS THIS IS A JOB SCAM  WITH PUPOSEFUL INTENTION TO LOOT MONEY FROM POOR JOB SEEKERS. I REQUEST THE AUTHORITIES TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AGAINST QUIKR.COM  & MACRO DIAGNOSTICS LAB PVT. LTD. IN SUPPORTING THESE FRAUD CONSULTANTS.

SamManaf posted this 16 October 2019

PLACE CONSULTANCY Mob. 9599047647 E-mail : place2312@gmail.com

Dear........ Name 

With reference to your application and subsequent selection with us we are pleased to appoint you as DRIVER in our organization in Singapore on the following terms and conditions.

Date of commencement : Immediately after reaching.

Salary : Your monthly total employment cost would be 2800 SGD.

Absence for a continuous period of ten day without prior     approval of     yoursuperior would result in your losing your lien on the     service and     the same shallautomatically come to an end without any     notice or intimation.

During the period of your employment with the company you     will devote full time to the work of the company. You will not take up     any other employment or assignment.

If at any time in our opinion, which is final in this matter you     are found guilty of fraud, dishonest, disobedience, negligence,     absence from duty without permission or any other conduct     considered by us     deterrent to our interest or of violation your     service may be terminated.

You will be responsible for safekeeping and return in good     condition and order of all company properly, which may be in your     use, custody or charge.

This offer letter is being issued to you on the basis of the     information and particulars furnished by you in your application     [including bio-data] If it transpires that you have made a false     statement, the management may take such action as it deems fit in     its role discretion, including termination of your employment.

Other terms and conditions

Free Food and Accommodation will be provided. Free transportation will be provided while working. Duty hours 8 hours each working day. Medical and insurance provided by the company. Duty – 6 days a week. Contact Period – 24 months + 24 months Company will provide VISA & AIR TICKET. Company will deduct first month half salary.

We Welcome you to look forward to a fruitful collaboration.

With Best Wishes

PLACE CONSULTANCY

PLACE CONSULTANCY Mob. 9599047647 E-mail : place2312@gmail.com

Dear Candidate,

For processing for Visa you have to submit your Medical Report within five     days.

Required Documents for Medical checkup, Passport copy and 2     photographs, 

Medical charges 6000/- 

OLD NO. 117, NEW NO. 241,
                                RAMA KRISHNA MUTT ROAD,
                                RAJA ANNAMALAIPURAM OPP. BSNL OFFICE,
           CHENNAI- 600028
                  PHONE – 04424640071 / 04424640081
                  Timing : 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM
           [open Monday to Saturday]

Mail your Medical Report on place2312@gmail.com within five days.

With Best Regards

PLACE CONSULTANCY

This is a latest

ReghumenonMenon posted this 25 October 2019

PLACE CONSULTANCY

Mob.  9599047647

E-mail :  place2312@gmail.com

Dear RAGUNATHAN MENON

With reference to your application and subsequent selection with us    we are pleased to appoint you as STORE MANAGER in our organization in Singapore on the following terms and conditions.

Date of commencement : Immediately after reaching.

Salary : Your monthly total employment cost would be 3800 SGD.

Absence for a continuous period of ten day without prior   approval of           yoursuperior would result in your losing your lien on the   service and the same shallautomatically come to an end without any        notice or intimation.

During the period of your employment with the company you      will devote full time to the work of the company. You will not take up       any other employment or assignment.

If at any time in our opinion, which is final in this matter you       are found guilty of fraud, dishonest, disobedience, negligence, absence from duty without permission or any other conduct       considered by us   deterrent to our interest or of violation your   service may be terminated.

You will be responsible for safekeeping and return in good         condition and order of all company properly, which may be in your         use, custody or charge.

This offer letter is being issued to you on the basis of the           information and particulars furnished by you in your application       [including bio-data] If it transpires that you have made a false statement, the management may take such action as it deems fit in     its role discretion, including termination of your employment.

Other terms and conditions

·        Free Food and Accommodation will be provided.

·        Free transportation will be provided while working.

·        Duty hours 8 hours each working day.

·        Medical and insurance provided by the company.

·        Duty – 6 days a week.

·        Contact Period – 24 months + 24 months

·        Company will provide VISA & AIR TICKET.

·        Company will deduct first month half salary.  

We Welcome you to look forward to a fruitful collaboration.

With Best Wishes

PLACE CONSULTANCY

PLACE CONSULTANCY

Mob.  9599047647

E-mail :  place2312@gmail.com

Dear Candidate,

For processing for Visa you have to submit your Medical Report within five           days.

Required Documents for Medical checkup, Passport copy and 2      photographs,

Medical charges 6000/-

OLD NO. 117, NEW NO. 241,

RAMA KRISHNA MUTT ROAD,

RAJA ANNAMALAIPURAM OPP. BSNL OFFICE,

CHENNAI- 600028

PHONE – 04424640071 / 04424640081

Timing : 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM

[open Monday to Saturday]

Mail your Medical Report on place2312@gmail.com within five days.

With Best Regards

PLACE CONSULTANCY

ReghumenonMenon posted this 25 October 2019

Above letter has received today. thanks team for your valued comments, i didn't lose anything.

shamnasharshad posted this 14 November 2019

i also got the same ,thanks team for uer information

Show More Posts

Close