Person name vijay mobile no [protected] from jaipur is calling me and threating me to kill. Iam selling my mobile on olx, so that i contacted several person. A person name vijay, called me and said i wanna buy your iphone se with a total cost of 50.000 rs. he said he want to buy my phone very urgent i said okay he said im coming to buy your phone next dayy i said oky den he call mee ask mee to do that phone courier i said no he said thats okay i will transfer money in your ac please send mee your Aadhar id i will provided everything to him den he denied to buy my phone and i said okay after some days i got so many calls from different locations he is using my phones pics and posting fake add on olx to different location and ask people to do money transfer den he do courier that phone and provide my id to dem and ask dem to do transfer money den he denied to courier because didnt have any product he is very big fraud even he called mee and threaten traNsfer 50k on his paytm otherwise im in trouble im really scared of this please help mee and caught this fraud thanks alot my name is Faisal khan he have my id and phone pics please do something fast

I have his adhar card number and mobile number. One more friend of vijay is also involved in this fraud and threating to murder. His no is [protected]. I have his 3 mobile number while his using doing fraud - 8769571895 7691036045 9549447066