Dear Sir,

Please be informed that on 17-07-2021 at 3.17 P.M a fraud transaction have been made on my SBI credit card No. XXXX XXXX XXXX 6801 The online transaction amount 1. Rs .8698 2.Rs. 8650. (2 transactions) ZESMOBIKWIK Actually I got calling one man from mobile no. 98834 63220 he said that I am from Cred loan approval department. He said you need get loan so required credit card details so we can do loan sanction . He ask my card and KYC details for to redeem the reward points and bank increase my credit card limit so new credit card preparation. And he told old credit card limit amount should transferred to new credit card by the way transaction So, I will send the transaction OTP to your mobile no he will told the OTP No. and I will transferred the old card amount to new increased credit limit amount card. Then I told the OTP nos. I have seen message in my mobile the amount is spent and not transferred to my new credit card. I feel this transactions was fraud. The two transactions was happened same day Received end is Zesmobiwik

It is very clear that Rs.17,348/- spent my credit card is fraud transaction . Kindly hold the transaction and refund the transaction amount, my mobile no. 9886535310 or my email id- ramesh.may1981@gmail.com