SHOPERLIVE A FRAUD SITE

• Last Post 12 April 2020
RoshanPandey posted this 12 April 2020

Shoperlive.com is a fraud site and cheated with me Hi Friends, I am Roshan from Patna One day I searched on OLX foe buy an second hand mobile. I got a number from there and chat with him on OlX. After that he msg me on Whatsapp. Conversation is going on and discussion about the price and process. I choose a mobile S10 and the price is 30000. I agree for this price. He told me 1st send tge money in 25% advance then we will release the product. That time I ask him how I believe you. HE said that i am manager of Shoperlive com and his name is Ranjeet Singh Yadav also send me tge original photo copy of his PAN and ADHAR CARD. Provide me the GST number (09CCOPK8860L1ZO) and the registered in the name of Sandeep Kumar from Gaziabad. So I can believe this and ask him for bank details to send the money? Here is the bank details which he was provided- Account details.. Shopy group.india Account No.309008984542 Ifsc code RATN0000204 Bank Name - RATNAKAR BANK Amount - 7500/ After receiving the payment he send a mail from his server mail ID. and send me a old POD number of FedEX courier. When I go for track the number that is old number. After that I tried to call him but he didn't answer my call and not respond my WhatsApp msg. So, I requested to all people plz don't buy from shoperlive site its a fraud company. Who is calling me the manager of the company - Ranjeet Singh Yadav and the Mobile number is - 081308 22603

Regards, Roshan

santoshpatro posted this 12 April 2020

Yes Roshan. U r right Its a fraud site and cheated me also. So, plz not sent money in advance for electronics.

Close