Yesterday while searching for an online part time data entry job on Linked in I came across a job regarding online data entry work.Due to this Ongoing pandemic I have to get a job so I contacted him via the number +91 96620 79536(Mr.Deepak).He told me to tell him about my email address my phone number,an additional alternate number and photos of the front and back side of my Aadhaar card. I submitted then they gave me a website link named Resumetofill.com with a registration Id and password. Then they made me sign an online signature on the screen. That time they told me nothing about agreement on call. Later on I found out that online signature was on the agreement.Also they have given about 600 resumes to complete within a week.While browsing the web today I came to know how this company has cheated people by asking them money whether or not they have completed their work with 90% accuracy or otherwise they give a warning citing the agreement.They made people pay a sum of money by telling them that they have signed the agreement which they have not. Please Help.This is a big scam.They have looted so many people in the name of providing online work.Please help.