Scam

• Last Post 08 May 2023
pythontest posted this 08 May 2023

A lady contacted and informed about work from home and told to give reviews in google map and for every rating and review they will pay 50 rs but 24 task will be their and i that 5 , 11,16 and 21 are high paying task .In this they will trap you like anything,they will give fake account to transfer money.fiirsy we can choose 2k plan and they make us to believe this.next we can choose 5k plan but they don't tell the conditions but once you choose 5k play they will say that y will get back 7k an after that once that payment done they will send 4 options 30k 40k 50 k 60k if u select any of this option then only u can get back that 5k.and also that offer if u pay 40 k u will get 56 k . And also they create 4 members group they are also fraud candidate they will encourage you to pay they also it's not finished they will make wrong order and tell you to make payment of 70 k that is recelovery order .so dont believe this people and don't spoil your money and life.i lost 45 k and i was about to lost 70 k but i stopped after realising they are fake.otherwise i would have lost my life also after loosing that much huge amount.

himanshuvats posted this 08 May 2023

.hi kindly tell your email id so i can help you on this

Close