I got a call from ‭+91 7366915220‬ number. The guy pretended to be SBI official and started talking threatening to seal my account and money because my Aadhar is not linked.

He asked my Adhar number and card number with ccv and PIN number which I denied to provide and hence he started abusive language to threaten me more.

I cut the call and reported the same to SBI customer care on which they asked for the number from which I got a call but did not assure me if they would be taking any action.

Moreover, when I asked what if still want to block my card as I have provided card number, though not the pin and any other information. They said our system are not working correctly right now and please give us a callback in one or two hours. This carelessness and ignorance will give all the time to fraudsrer to steal money and do unknown transactions.

Highly disappointed! I have also asked buddy cop immediately to check on the said number so that quick action can at least create some kind of fear in such people, however, buddy cop did not bother at all about it.

Strange and very careless!