SAMSUNG INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY 2018

• Last Post 20 May 2022
TyagrajMinj posted this 03 December 2018

SAMSUNG INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY 2018. UNITED KINGDOM. SAMSUNG 25TH MOBILE ANNIVERSARY 2018 PROGRAMS & EVENTS DEPARTMENT.

HEADQUARTERS Samsung Engineering Co., Ltd. map Samsung GEC, 26, Sangil-ro 6-Gil, Gangdong-gu, Seoul, Korea TEL- +821-203-228-9270

Samsung America Headquarters San Jose, CA, USA TEL- +12082166429

Samsung Electronics UK Ltd Samsung House;1000 Hills-wood Drive Postcode/City: KT16 OPS Chertsey Surrey England TEL- +447520605430 E-mail: ukmobilesms@outlook.com

Dear Lucky Winner,

We have Confirmed your details and verification, meanwhile this is to inform you that you have won a prize money Of Three Crores Sixty Lakh India Rupees (RS,3,60,000.00/-). For the year 2018 /2019 SAMSUNG MOBILE PROMOTION UNITED KINGDOM. This was a Mobile draw promotion which was held in London, United Kingdom.The SAMSUNG PROMOTION is sponsored by United Kingdom Korea,U.s.a promotion and other international Countries. The SAMSUNG Mobile draw is held to eradicate poverty all over the world and to advertise our new product all over the world.

INFORMATION ABOUT ENGLAND SAMSUNG ANNIVERSARY :

ENGLAND SAMSUNG ANNIVERSARY, is an independent ANNIVERSARY Organization that has been financially assisting people with its intention to change people's life since 2015, many people have benefited from it over the year's. All participant were selected randomly through a Computer Ballot System of different Mobile number over 100,000 Unions and Corporate bodies that are listed all over the world and your Mobile number happens to be among the lucky 5 Mobile Numbers selected by our SAMSUNG Machine System from over 1 million Mobile number that was used for the contest, this is how you won the SAMSUNG prize. To file for your claim, you are to provide your information for Final verification to enable you receive your Cash Prize, Provide your claims information as required below:

SEND YOUR FULL DETAILS TO ENABLE US PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY INDIA. Full name... Address... Age... Sex... Nationality... Mobile Number... State Of Origin.. Marital Status... Occupation... Account Name......... Bank name... Bank account number... Bank branch.... IFSC CODE.... Id proof....

This program is promoted and sponsored by SAMSUNG UNITED KINGDOM. We intend to use this medium to help individuals generate fortunes, which would encourage them to expand their business frontiers thereby creating more opportunities and assisting with humanitarian concerns within their immediate environment. All winning must be claimed not later than Two Week of Acknowledgment. After this date all unclaimed funds will be returned to SAMSUNG COMPANY LONDON,FOR NEXT PROMOTION EDITION. Note: You are to keep your winnings personal and confidential to your self, do not disclose to any one until you have claim your prize, because SAMSUNG COMPANY has discovered a huge numbers of double claiming due to recipients informing close friends,relatives and third parties about their cash prize and also sharing their winning notification. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the winning prize on behalf of the real recipient. You can as well come over to London for the claim of your prize if necessary.
Congratulation once again from all our staff. Please do regularly check your mail as we update you when to receive your winning Fund .

Best Regards, Dr.Henry Ken. The Claims Director/Event Manager. England SAMSUNG Anniversary

Attached Files

ganeshyeduri posted this 20 May 2022

I won the lottery but real or fake i dont no my lottery numbers 8996509 phone number 8498931354 samsung company I f you any help please send my funds in my Indian account with out any charges iam poor man samsung persons told coustm charges you after send funds in your account how to trust funds transformer problem please bank cheque send to courier in my address thank u

My address Y.Ganesh Pedawaltair RAMALAYAM street Door number 4/9/35 VIZAG PINCODE 530017 INDIA MY D.O.B 17/7/1986

Close