Last week I was looking for online freelancing job and that's when I came across resumetofill employee contact. I contacted him through WhatsApp and he sent me pre-prepared message regarding job role like...600 resumes has to be filled in 7 days. And 30rs will be given for Each accurate resume. Weekly 18k rs can be made easily. At first I was hesitant but later I agreed as this job didn't ask any deposit money. Later he made to do the agreement and sent me the login credentials. While filing the resume I came to know that website was having problem, like, whenever I used to click on the submit button after filing details the website used to redirect to login page. The entered details of the particular resume would be erased and I have to relogin to enter the same data, 3 times inorder to move to next resume. I raised a complaint to them, but they didn't respond. Somehow I completed 363 resumes. Now the time period given was over, I thought of asking for money for the work that I have done. But he was consistently telling me that, as I didn't complete 600 resume, I want to pay 5900rs as fine. I told that they had error from their website. But he didnt even care that it was their mistake which led me not to complete the work. They were talking about filing legal case against me and all. But I have proof of complaining. I wish these fraudsters would be caught one day.