Resume to fill

• Last Post 29 May 2021
DeepakGhule posted this 29 May 2021

Hi i was getting massage from this company. They give me chance to work from home to fill the resume and his company belongs to freelancer site. And also get my aadhar card photo and degital sign on agreement to complete his 600 resume in 6-7 days and also says me to get 90% accuracy in data. When i was started so i see all the details are not proper that time i will told that person who give this work. She told me you completed this work otherwise paid 5900 rs they last 2 weeks mentally harassing me. Continuously there advocate will call me and told me we will take legal action from you...... But after some time i was understand there is fake and froud people....... I was blocked everyone. But they call me different no..... Guys i m saying this all the people and site is fraud so be careful.... They can't do anything..

Gowri PriyaBellapu posted this 29 May 2021

Hi i was getting massage from this company. They give me chance to work from home to fill the resume and his company belongs to freelancer site. And also get my aadhar card photo and degital sign on agreement to complete his 600 resume in 6-7 days and also says me to get 90% accuracy in data. When i was started so i see all the details are not proper that time i will told that person who give this work. She told me you completed this work otherwise paid 5900 rs they last 2 weeks mentally harassing me. Continuously there advocate will call me and told me we will take legal action from you...... But after some time i was understand there is fake and froud people....... I was blocked everyone. But they call me different no..... Guys i m saying this all the people and site is fraud so be careful.... They can't do anything..

Close