Dear Concerned, I am Harshit, from Meerut, Uttar Pradesh I was bullied & harassed by an organisation resumefilling.com and person name Akshay Kamble. I want to bring to your notice an ongoing scam & fraudulent activities doing by company NAME : RESUME FILLING, based in Surat, Gujarat as mentioned on their website resumefilling.com Their full Address : Corporate Office - 315 Marvella Corridor, VIP Road, Vesu, Surat, Gujarat - 395007 They call me for free lancing work of resume filling on 11/09/2020 and as per agreement send by them I have to fill 600 Resume in period of 1 month from date of joining. But just after 10 days they send a false legal notice claiming ₹6500 + GST as damage for not completing work their work and send me some link of razorpay for payment which I attached here : Resume Filling has requested payment of INR 7800.00. You can pay through this link: https://rzp.io/i/S6mim80 When I asked them for giving me bank account details of their Company the person cut my call instantly. Herewith is email their legal department send me. (Hi, Date: 21/09/2020 Name: freelancer LETTER OF DEMAND We are writing in reference to the contract with our clients Resume filling. We are advising you to pay the charges of the portal which you have used intentionally and failed to deliver the output which was required in the contract. Now we can proceed legally as per the sec 72 under Indian contract act 1872. Kindly clear the dues towards our clients in the below account details and resolve this matter at the earliest to avoid law suit. Now, as per the terms and conditions mentioned in the legal agreement you are supposed to pay the charges of Rs 6500 + GST as soon as possible to the below mentioned account. This will be your final opportunity to resolve the matter without the expense of court proceedings. If you fail to clear the matter then the company may take legal actions against you. For the same, we will be serving you the legal notice to your postal address against which you have to revert legally and we do have your ADAHAR card details with us so, we can deteriorate your CIBIL rating as well in course of non-submission of your penalty amount. You can find lots of issues with your banking procedures also then. As soon as you will pay the amount you will get NOC (No objection certificate) & GST INVOICE from our company. Regards, Legal Department +91 88668-66858) Please help me regarding this cyber crime happened with me and many like me. Please do the needful as soon as possible so no innocent get bullied and mental harassed like me by these cyber goons. Their Bank Account details are : Bank- HDFC, Ground floor, anupam square, showroom no 3, shop no 3 and 4, vip road, althan, surat, gujarat, 395017 Name- RESUME FILLING, Account- 50200051348310, IFSC code- HDFC0009142 There phone number & email address are below: 8866866858/8866374587/8866783067/8866783076/ workload@resumefilling.com /legalteam@resumefilling.com