Sir, I am faced a problem due to the prelax technology. They are offer me a part time job. They asked me to send the adhar card and mail Id. After that they didn't respond. Then after 7 days a call from the advocate he told me that you have to pay 5500 otherwise fir will be charge on me. I am a student. Financially we are backward family. I am the eldest one in my family. Please help me sir. Below is their details. On Thu, 6 May 2021, 10:35 am rahul yadhav, wrote: Dear Latha Rajesh ,

We are from    PRELAX TECHNOLOGY     legal department, This email is to inform you that you have  not completed   your work,then according to the terms and conditions, you have to pay the registration amount before today. 

If you do not pay the amount then the company is liable to take legal actions against you. Kindly reply as soon as possible in this mail. Advocate Associate.

ADV. RAHUL YADHAV, Mo.No. 7778867800 Chamber no -301,12 national HWY 848-B, Near Jalaram Temple, Asopalav Society, Imran nagar , Vapi Gujarat -396191. Please kindly help me sir