I got a call from a girl on 16 September related to part-time job. They offered me captcha job and tell me about their salary procedure and ask me for my email and address proof I gave them my driving licence image. Suddenly i got a email for successful registration. They made a call related to that i have to do these things captcha work in 2 hours for 10 days . And then she told me that there will be a verification call for the work that I told you on the call and I said OK then there is a verification call and I received that and they said that we are offering you 22500rupees 10 days and when you work will be done we will cut 5, 000 from your salary I said OK it is told to me on the call and they said i have to pay them money if i dont work and i suddenly ask them why i was not told about it they cut the call then suddenly I just saw on truecaller there is a name for spam fraud verification call it is marked and 400 something spam reports are reported for the scam and I suddenly tell them that I am not interested in this job and they just cut the call and after few days today on 27 September I got email from advocate association gujrat from this prc solution written that I have to pay a 72400 for the breach of agreement. Please help sir even I didn't work for a single minute for them I did not open any id etc. I just cut the call that day and I told them that I don't want to work and still they are sending me such emails and making such calls for asking me money . Please solve this problem they are just making calls again and again... Please take some action against this.