online job fraud

• Last Post 27 November 2020
Dayanandan P posted this 27 November 2020

The above party has made to sign an agreement, which has many errors. In the first page the second party is defined as "RESUME FILLING" while in other areas it is otherwise. 

As per the agreement 600 resumes to be filled in to their portal with single login, which is not possible for human being as each resume takes approx 15 to 20 minutes depending on the size of the resumes. Hence, in order to complete 600 resumes with 90% accuracy, the min. miinutes required are 9000, which works out to 150 hr whereas one week of 7 days has only 168 hr and nobody can work continuously 24 hr in a stretch of 7 days. Average stretch is only 10 hr max. However, if simultaneous multiple login was allowed, employing 3 or 4 persons it could be completed freely and the agreement no where says that multiple login is not allowed. Moreover copy and paste feature is disabled in the online form. It is presumed that all these restrictions were applied with a view  not to complete any one the assigned work and accordingly they can claim the portal charges as mentioned therein.

Now my time finished today and they are demanding for the portal charge of Rs.6500/-

Pl advise if such humanly impracticable agreement has any legal validity. Further please let us know due to the discrepancies in the agreement, they have any way to take recovery action against me if the demanded money is not paid by me.

Looking forward for your early advice. a copy of the agreement is attached herewith for your perusal

Attached Files

HEMANSHUGOHIL posted this 27 November 2020

FOR GUIDE CONTACT ME 8460880550

Close