I'm a student. I saw an ad on Instagram for a part time job. After clicking on the ad, direct The option to contact on WhatsApp came up. So I knocked on WhatsApp +880 1934-639566 This number was a WhatsApp number. After I wrote hi, the first person told me the job style. <>(Hello, my name is Maria! We help Amazon, Daraz and other e-commerce platforms recruit part-time or full-time employees. The daily salary is about 1000TK-38000TK. This is an online job. Free working time and place. Do you want to apply for this job?) <>(Our job is to help merchants complete their product sales and generate good reviews. When you finish, the merchants will pay you a commission. This is the same as online shopping, but this is not real online shopping. This is virtual shopping. The purpose is to increase the popularity and sales of mall merchants. .)] <>[(The job is simple. You only need to help the system to grab the order and complete the order, it only takes a few minutes to complete, and you can get 1000-38000tk after completing a task. The more tasks you complete, the higher the value, the more rewards you get)] <>http://amzon8.in/register?invitecode=e0c412<>they give me this link to registered account... And then text me this...Please recharge 200TK according to the picture demonstration, and then contact me to apply for a job task. Then after I recharged 200 rupees he gave me another link of Telegram account <>(Your work account has been successfully activated, and the account manager will serve you next. He will teach you how to complete work tasks and how to make money and withdraw cash. I wish you a happy life and a happy work! ! ! Manager Telegram:https://t.me/CloudMall8)

Then I clicked on the link and knocked the manager.

1.Hello, [SVIP 1] The task has been successfully applied. This task has 1 task. The commission rate for this task is 50%.

First they told me that I will get 50% commission by completing 1 task. Ok, I got it. After completing the task, I got 50% commission. I recharged 200 taka and cashed out 420 taka. Then the manager gave me this... 1. [500TK task] Recharge 500TK, earn about 200 TK, and can withdraw more than 700 TK 2. [1000TK task] Recharge 1000Tk, earn about 1100Tk, and can withdraw more than 2100Tk 3. [3000TK task] Recharge 3000Tk, earn about 4500Tk, and can withdraw more than 7500Tk 4. [5000TK task] Recharge 5000Tk, earn about 9000Tk, and can withdraw more than 13000Tk 5. [10000TK task] Recharge 10000Tk, earn about 25000Tk, and can withdraw more than 30000Tk

Then he said I have to recharge at least 500. So I gave 500 after completing the task. I saw that my money was frozen, then I said to the manager, what happened, where is my money?Then he said... I recharge 300Tk then complete the task then cash-out my money... After that he gave that chart again and i recharge 500Tk again and after that they froze all my money

After 2nd cashout I couldn't cashout again because after recharge they are withholding my sib money. Task on task but still the task is not getting completed. Every time I ask the manager if it is the last task he told me yes it is the last task. After that You can withdraw money. But by doing this they have recharged a lot of money from me. i recharge to get my outstanding balance. Finally I told him that I don't need the commission money. You give me back my recharge money. But they are saying the same thing again and again.

They have frozen my 36705TK. I recharged 27900TK and the rest of the commission. They are keeping all my money. They are saying that if I recharge again or the money will be unfrozen, it is not possible.also told him that the money deposited in my account to complete the next order from there. But he says there are no such rules. I am completely cheated. Even after completing the task, I am giving the task again so that I can cash out. I can't. It shows 1 task remaining in the account, even after completing it, it is not completed, but the money has been deducted correctly.Later I said many things and then he told me these things...

1::If we are liars, we have been caught by the police long ago, why can our company still operate normally? Why are there so many people doing tasks in our company to make money every day? 2::I hope you don't talk more and more outrageous, okay? We have absolutely no cheating in the slightest. 3::The chairman of my platform company is known to many senior government officials in Bangladesh. The chief of the police station is also a good friend of our company chairman. If you dare to slander the reputation of our platform company, our platform company lawyer team will sue you and freeze your platform account, and you will lose all your funds.

I have chats and numbers which i transfer money.. Pls do something.I spend my lot of money.my family even don't know about this😞