I got message in whatsapp for you tube subscription task to getoney I do and they were pay me 150 rupees for each subscription after that they gave me task to invest money and open my account in digitaler.top crypto account ,they ask me pay 1290 I Paid after that they again say to pay 1500 I say no I want back my money the didn't give me my money back. So I need to pay 1500 after that they generate withdrawal key and pay me back 3701 rupees so my profit is 911 rupees. I am excited. Then I choose again 1290 plan after I paid 1290 they told that this plan already taken you need to pay total amount of 3900 so I paid to get money back but after payment of 3900 they ask me to pay 19780 I said no I want my money back they say no you can get it back you need to pay 3 orders I paid 19780, after that they asked to pay 59720 I have no option this one is last task, after that withdrawal key generated and I will get my all money back but after generation of withdrawal key they ask me to pay tax amount of 88524 and I am not able to pay ..so they took my 83000 around money please do something sor this kind of scam. I am writing you this so other will not face this huge problem in their life