First they send me a text message in which they said you can earn money online by sitting at home and I contact them, and that's how it's started, They gave me a bonus of 68 rupees and told me to choose a task, task were of different different prices they said you can earn comission in each and every task, in starting they provide me comission in the tasks that make me feel that it a genuine online company But It was a fraud online merchant mall company , i invested my money as they ensure me to that i can earn more money by investing and completing tasks but later i realise that they are making fool of me and in order to get my money back they told me to complete the task and like this i paid again and again untill the task was completee and when task completed they are not refunding my money they assure me that my money is safe and i can withdraw it after completing the last task that requires more money so in order to recover my money i again invested and thats the way of their trapping I lost 1.50L in order to recover my money and my money is still in their hands please help me. They are in contact with me on whatsApp there mobile numbers are -+918116342034 & +917047302869 My mobile no. -+918010449898