Hi my name is Ansh,some days back on 1 august i was scrolling Fb and got a page name "Ultimate deals" when i opened that page i got to see an amazon cover at back and a Dp with mid year ultimate deals logo i find it interesting and scrolled down and saw they were selling mobile phones in very cheap prices like an i phone 7 at 22500 iphone 6 at 13000 and iphone 6s at 15000 at first i find it a fraud and then i thought what if i confirm it by my own and i messaged on the given no. +91 95493 82613 when i checked it at true caller it was by the name amazon trusted seller and i got some confidence to god ahead and to call them when i called they were polite and they explained sir we do this by credit cards with our hack tricks and they told me to submit 1000 as an advance in there paytm so that they would not get into any trouble and i find it safe and i paytm them 1000 all and they shared Card details as well which was of amercian express by the name of Thanveer Muhameed with the ending details of 0650 which expires on 01/2020 and they had entered a postal code after that they took my address my phone no. and it was all going good and suddenly they said me sir your order is booked now please paytm rest of the money at first i was a bit confused and then they start manipulating me and said sir we would cancel this order if you won't submit the rest of money mean while they tried alot to get money and then they said sir you are getting a cell phone of 28k in 13K and you are still thinking we book 20 orders minimum a day if your don't trust please don't go ahead and that too with confidence and find them confident and transferred rest 12k in two paytm no. one was the same mentioned above and second one was 99280 85356 this guy name is mohit inani as per paytm and the estimated delivery were of 4-5 august on which product didn't reach and i called them again asking where is my product first they start avoiding my calls an messages saying it is because of rakhi and national holiday and told me to wait for 2 more days and i waited but i still have not got the product after 8 days and i have constantly being messaging calling them they are avoiding my calls messages everything. please do something with this crime else they trap others to get into there fraud. please do something i want my money back i have submitted proofs.