Hello, My name is Astha Singh. I am from Mumbai. During this lockdown I was searching for a job. So I came across this online job where you have to complete 1200 forms in 8 days which is impossible Snd if I don't complete my work I will have to pay 6500.I still managed to complete my work somehow. I started this work on 16/10/20 and completed it on 23/10/2020. The criteria was to complete the work with 90% accuracy nowhere in the agreement is written that If I submit incomplete work I will not get paid. So while doing my work 2 forms were not working even though I filled and submitted it. So the total pages completed showed 1198. I get a call after 3 days after my submission of work that I have not completed my work with 90% accuracy. I told them to send me a proof. They didn't send me anything, called me after sometime and said that I have not submitted 2 pages. I told them that I have submitted all the pages but the pages completed part never got refreshed. The lady started shouting at me and started talking rudely. And then she only cut the call. So today on 29/10/20 I get a call from Adv. Abhishek Bhandari saying that if I don't pay the balance amount, My family and I will have to pay 1,80,000/- Rs as a penalty. I am sure this is a fraud company. They will continue doing this and more people will get harmed. People do jobs to get an experience or get paid. But company like these are making it difficult to trust companies. Please help me out with this problem. The company is from Gujarat. 

ELITE SERVICES, located at 4th Floor- Shantikunj Apt. Nr newera circle, Dhamlej Veraval Road, Gujarat.
The person I contacted, Aliza Khan- +91 6357 165 204
ADV. Abhishek Bhandari - 9512354679 
Address- Vapi Civil Court ,Chamber No - 301   National Hwy 848-B, Near Jalaram Temple,  Imran Nagar, Asopalav,  Vapi, Gujarat - 396191

PLEASE FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM. People want to get paid not lose more money. I am attaching all the documents received from them.

Thank you,
Rgrds ASTHA SINGH//