Good evening sir! I got a notification from freshers world regarding data entry job ! Freshersworld is a trustly agency so i have contacted for job 8076269285 name amith kumar he is claiming he is hr! He just asked for adhar and emiil id i gave to him and he said open website there you will get next for 6 time and you click it and sign a copy . I just sign that copy! He said to fill one review after felling 1 review there i got amount payable 1 but they claimed 25rs for 1 review i got doubt and i searched in google and youtube about that company! But what i found it is a froud company and it lots from people insted of paying so many people had paid them money in a fear! so after seeing those reviews i contacted ankit 8076269285 and said! This is not a trust company i have seen so many reviews and youtube videos claming it was a froud company i have done contract before one 1 itself i would like to cancel contract if not i will contact police !! But i was stun what he replied he said our boss sankar yadav has good contacts in police you cant do anything you have to paymoney at any chance do what ever you want .. please check review and youtube videos about this company! Sincle this company is a froud i dont wana do thos reviews because i have contacted him immidiatly after siging that copy ! It is a froud company please look into my issue and solve my isse