IAM pravalika am fresher searching for job I got a cal from Naukri one girl called me and said u have selected for Samsung one interview vil b there evening our manager vil cal u and he called me at evening he took interview and I was selected n next day he said me that some amount need to pay for Samsung that is bond security deposit 10000 I paid and asked he asked for some money I got doubt and I came to know he is not but when I cal to Naukri senior managers they said me that it is true no one cheating you he said but atlast he cheating me I want money cal he is from up his name Ajay pal I know his address in up he given me account number Number : 8881433342 Account number: 917010037277527 axis bank IFSC COde: UTIB0001084 he given me a selected letter plz reslove the issue I request not to take bribe with him and close the case many people faced this kind of issue plz resolve of u want any kind of help I vil do I know many people but I want support from u so that I can do anything plz help and save others money kill the basterds like him in society