I got the call from so many data Typing companies and said me the work detail and told me no need to pay resigistration fee we"ll make payment after deduct the registration amount. And told me demo of the work they didn't ask me agreement and bank details. And when i filled 900 forms in 9 days after completing my given work and waiting for payment call so they said to me i have done mistakes more then allow, and when i searched in the net then it came to know that it is a fraud company that similar to one prox company which has been banned, it does not pay anyone and it forces everyone like this and asked me for penalty and forced me to fill amount. They sent a legal notice so Please help me...

I have filled 900 forms successfully without an error by crosschecking twice, legally they should pay me now 20/- per form after successfull qc report, but after submission my qc report have failed, & there is no reason for my qc report failure, there are no spelling mistakes in it but even though they have failed my report, now they will not pay me my amount for my work, my time and effort will go in vain with this type of fake company if they do not pay me because typing for 6 hours a day and cross verifying for another 2 hours is not a small thing, the one who really need time will know the value 8 hours a day. Kindly sort out this issue & i will also share some of the pics for which they have failed my report.

Nitish Khawani, owner of this game's mastermind surat, has been running the cyber scam racket for many years, in the name of this fake fake company, fake advocate, fake lawyer, fake stamp, fake agreement, fake notice, fake case The needy, the unemployed, the poor people first enters into their net in the name of online data entry, form filling job, captcha filling job, home based job, and then creates a fake address, fake website, fake names, then good, offers easy job, good salary, income and a helpline no. Make available and say, if there is a problem, call it, then it takes their signature, photo, current location (gps tracking) of online applications and then a fake agreement (which has some conditions like 90% accuracy, fix time Period to complete work, 4800 consolation charge, 4800 penalty if work is not completed with the following conditions), which builds on an old counterfeit stamp, then provides online work only, then the wrong report of the work.. provided by them is very wrong and intriguing, which is easily Not only, or sometimes their provided application is not available, and when coming to the helpline or at the job, no. But when no one gives a reply on the call, and when the given time period is complete, by sending the mail, text massage, call threatening call to the company as a lawyer, in which many sections, IPC streams, works are written or ( Adding penalties + legal charge + GST is written to pay the amount of[protected] and start threatening those trapped in their net, if you do not pay, you will do many cases, send court notice at home, 50000 will have to be filled properly, in this way this lawyer becomes the legal department of company daily massage, call, mail, and then torture till people give up money by scared or disturbed, and many times they start blackmail again and later a lawyer Minhaz M. Let us send notice / letter in favor of Patel (2203/2016), S.B.DESHMUKH (2506/05) also fraud advocate. If someone complains to the online complaint website, then they also threaten to remove the complaint. It is said that the loss of the company is due to you. Overall, these people run a cyber-fraud gang and their gangster Nitish Khawani, when they get more complaints on one company, they start another company. I have got all the evidence against them in the last 2-- 3 years, all fake companies created by this nitish khawani are trapped in the net and who gave the rupees, and who have not given them and are also receiving threatening calls from them.