Dear Sir, 

I am sachin suthar a girl in kolkata . On mondayday 10th nov, i have received call from 9593613194 around 11.50am. she have given her name as priya. and she was from one of private company which providing Jigolo service to high profile girl in different cities. He has make me understood of some procedure and also inform me about service available in Maninagar if you want. After that i have attracted to check/try this type of service-become a jigolo, make fun with girl and earn money if possible. So have called her and told that i am interested to give this type of service, and please let me know what is further procedure. the she has told to pay registration fee of 830/- in SBI account SBI BANK NIKHIL CHANDRA BHOWMICK A/C-20427167682 BRANCH-DHAKURIA IFSC-SBIN0001405 After that she has called from another her no. 9734201531 and told me that my id was matched with one of Girl in ahmedabad. told that their front end office team from priya will call you,. I have received call from alisa, 9734201531. she has told me to first 20700/ refundable money which we will be given back after first service. I am shocked, but due lust of having sex with girl, i have tried to convenience with Lower money.

On monday 11th dec. i have called priya, informed her to make lower rate, then she has told to pay lower, that much i am unable to arrange, Than she has told to pay 12400/-, i have payed the same. After that alisa has called and told me that your payment not matching with code in system for service, you have payed 12400/- in place of 20000/-, if you want to take service, another 12400/- to paid as a refundable. this can not be refund back before first service.

Hardly i have arranged money and transferred 12400/- on Tuesday. after that she has told that you profile is match with Tanushree Dutta in ahmedabad, confirmation has been given on mail through   glamours sky worldglamourskyworld@gmail.com, after that call received from girl name Tanushree, 7478631289.

We have talked for a while , confirmed for meeting time on the same day. but she has told me that she has made a Licence for her safey of his ttype of service . So i have to make also licence, and to be share to her, aer that she will confirm to meet. After that call received from alisa, she has told me to make licence for which i have to pay another 50000/- rupees. i have tried to convince, aware her about problem of arrange money. She has told no another option, my profile mathced with her, so ia hve to must take first service from her only, and she has required a licence, so have to make.

After that i have talked many time with Minaxi, but not convinced. I have tried to convince Aditi also. not affected. Finally today 12th i have called priya for solution that either you pay half money 17000/- for licence and half pay after service or else cancel your registration. for cancellation also i have to pay 17000/- money, after that they will refund my money fully back

So sir i have already lost 12400/- rupees due my lost for sex. Please help to get money back.

Regards Sachin suthar 8487036199