Hi my name is Roohit, I got a message on WhatsApp from a unknown number stating as you are looking for a job and at that moment I was looking for a job change she gave a telegram link to join where another girl by name receptionist Lalitha took to next level where she shared some YouTube channels to subscribe and she paid 50 rs for each subscriptions then she told there is a group assignment which needs to be completed but we have to make prepayment I paid 1100 they she assigned to another person as teacher she took the next level and instructed to login to some crypto page and make an account i created the account and the amount I paid 1100 rs was updated in this account she asked to invest in btc shared and after completing the task she asked to pay more 1505 which is a basic plan I paid and i got the withdrawal of 3359 with a profit of 700 then the same process followed receptionist Lalitha used to share the YouTube channel where we used to subscribe but this time they money was getting added in the crypto account and she told me no to worry after completing one more prepayment task all the money will be withdrawed I made the payment of 3500 rs and the teacher assigned the same task of investing in crypto shared after the first task he told next task has to be completed and here he asked for a payment of starting 18540 as a basic and goes upto 50k i choose basic plan and made the payment of 18540 then he again said to invest in the crypto share which we did and after that the teacher said to complete 3rd task here the prepayment is 59870 as basic plan and goes upto 1.5lakh here I didn't had money nor trust with this i said to withdraw my money but here they started to show there true colours and said i had to pay atleast 59870 to withdraw the amount if not no payment will be done it was my hard earn money and it's a first of month I lost it please help me.