MAA DURGA JOB SOLUTION PVT LTD

• Last Post 02 August 2019
PURUSHOTTAM MISHRA posted this 28 June 2019

Maa durga job solution pvt Ltd (saltlake sec v )...they are very biggest fraudster I am also a victim they looted me over than 6k rupee they are very talented and its employees are very intelligent when they are trapping you its behavior and work they Assures you that you gotted the job then they demand first of all 300 as document verification process then 1000 for opening sallery a/c and then they forward you at tollygaunge for second interview after all this they call you and tell you that You lack a little knowledge so you have to do a training and then they demand high fee of rs 4,500 or over after all this they give you a training letter ( A fraudulent agreement on the name of training letter) they will not even give you time to read this when you try they get
irritate so you have to sign that as soon as possible after you sign this you are totally trapped guys...Just after that, all timepass will only run then they invite you for a rubbish test you have to get 60% Mark's After qualify that all of you know what they do....

Attached Files

ANUBHABDEY posted this 02 August 2019

Maa durga job solution pvt Ltd (saltlake sec v )...they are very biggest fraudster I am also a victim they looted me over than 6k rupee they are very talented and its employees are very intelligent when they are trapping you its behavior and work they Assures you that you gotted the job then they demand first of all 300 as document verification process then 1000 for opening sallery a/c and then they forward you at tollygaunge for second interview after all this they call you and tell you that You lack a little knowledge so you have to do a training and then they demand high fee of rs 4,500 or over after all this they give you a training letter ( A fraudulent agreement on the name of training letter) they will not even give you time to read this when you try they get
irritate so you have to sign that as soon as possible after you sign this you are totally trapped guys...Just after that, all timepass will only run then they invite you for a rubbish test you have to get 60% Mark's After qualify that all of you know what they do....

Close