Job Fraud Scam

• Last Post 14 May 2023
MuskanArora posted this 14 May 2023

I got a message from one of the HR, Saveeta Kumari (+91-7676587832) from Leo Burnett Media Group on 18th March to ask me if I was looking for a job. On replying, she told me about the Leo Burnett company and further briefed me about the role which is to visit the Google pages they provide and rate the pages. She sent me the link of the Leela Palace, Delhi as Task 1 and on doing so, I received Rs 150. Further, she referred me to the Telegram and add one of the contacts by the name of Preeya- https://t.me/Receptionist_Preeya234. They gave daily 24 tasks of which 20 tasks is to give a review to the places and 4 tasks are prepaid tasks that we need to pay some amount and on that amount, we will get some additional benefits. They told without prepaid tasks we can’t work here. The prepaid tasks were related to cryptocurrency and the URL of the website was pro.gdfs44.one. For prepaid tasks, we were added to another Telegram group created by the task teacher, Mr Pardeep Narayan. The first amount that was taken was Rs 2000 for which I received Rs 2800 and then their whole trap began when they told me that their prepaid task was divided into sub-prepaid tasks. Almost 12.20 lakhs have been taken by the company from me; some by the name of the prepaid task, some for scoring low credit score, some for tax as the refunded amount was more than 5 lac (which was mentioned to be refundable) and a few for large account access verification. The person with whom I was talking was Shweta and it was told to me she was handling all the finance part. The next day, when I was supposed to receive the entire amount, the accounts got disappeared and I lost all the chats. Later, on further interrogation, I was informed by one of their team members with a telegram handle, Receptionist_ Anita that the account in which the transferred last amount has been frozen and the team handling it has been dismissed. This entire team is now just giving contacts one after the other and they are offering more money to get my money back. 

I request you to please do something about it and help me in getting my money back. 

SaiSai posted this 14 May 2023

Bro plz stop paying him i paid all the tax still i did not got money they are fake i lost my money total 11.7 lakhs my life time savings gone within few days . Today i went to cyber crime they said wait for 3 days. So plz file a case cyber crime my whatsapp no 77806 21472

Close