This is Sakshi from M.P. I have to put this complaint on cybercrime complaints portal about this fraud company called ultrahitecs.in (branch Delhi). The whole story began like this; I got a call from a person in November 2017 saying that I have been shortlisted for a job on an urgent basis which is not published on job websites. I asked them about the vacancy for that job and in answer he told me that these vacancies are available when some employee resigns the job for some reason but the company does not publishes those vacancies but selects from the applicants registered in monsterindia. I had applied my resume in these sites as monsterindia, naukri.com, indeed etc and I was in need of job very badly this is why I believed them and got trapped in their fraud. Then I was directed to Mr. Sameer Saxena an employee at ultrahitecs.in, this is how the whole process of money fraud began which I did not even realize at that time. They asked me for registration fee, documentation fee, processing fee and all with different amounts. One more person named Kunal was also involved in asking for money for this.

This was my blunder mistake that I trusted these people. This was really stupid of me. All the employees working at ultrahitecs.in are fraud. They call the job-seeking people who have applied their resume in the job portal sites and demand for money promising them for a job. I have been trapped in this I don’t want that anyone else would get into. Now when I told them to refund my money back they say that please wait for next few days. It is more than 6 months getting over they have not refunded a single penny they have taken from me. I want some legal action must be taken against this company to make them realize that doing fraud is a big crime and they should pay for it. I humbly request to the cybercrime investigation team to take strict action against the company called ultrahitecs.in

Kindly help, these type of thugs must get punished. Especially people like Mr. Sameer Saxena and Kunal should be put behind the bars for their fraud.