I placed one order for pizza on dominos using paytm wallet while placing the order my money got deducted and order haven’t got placed suddenly I called dominos helpline as per them they haven’t got order or payment from my side they suggested me check with payment. I requested them to check whether you people receive my money they transferred my call to pizza shop as per them they haven’t received any order from my side . They told me your payment is stuck with paytm. HERE main proud is started I called payment support they told me check with dominos your payment is with dominos again I called dominos same answers check with payment so after 4 call to both online cheaters finally payment accepted to retun my money back . That day I haven’t had food because when issues got resolved it was 2am . Next day I got mail saying your payment is stuck with dominos I called dominos they told me do whatever you want your payment is not with me . Helpless I called payment same answer do whatever you want we don’t have your money. Now I want justice where I will go and who is gonna return my money. Why government is allowing shuch a online frounds to do business. I want justice I want my money 1000 time extra because they are froud.please help me out