Hello sir / Madam, This is regarding the Hedisy Loan app where I wanted to know the eligibility of how much loan will they provide so I had uploaded all my documents to hedisy loan app without my consent or any confirmation they have directly transferred money 2750 and telling to repay back 5000 I don't know why they are frauding people like this. I didn't expect this from them. The amount was credited today and I don't know when they will start calling me and start abusing me. I just wanted to check out the eligibility but don't know why they this kind of fraud by transferring money directly to bank and telling us to pay back the loan amount within 5 days. I was shocked after seeing the reviews in Google play store. Please take this into consideration and take a strict action against them. Already I paid 5000 rs what they asked but now again they are harrassing me to pay again 5000 rs. I applied for loan by providing my adhar card, pan card, my selfie and bank account details. Please help me regarding his. I don't know when they will starting calling me and harrasing me. Not only me many poor people are getting targeted and getting harrased by this kind of frauds. Please take this into strict consideration. Thank you