Sir I lost 1,10,000 behind this and got nothing, between 3 augest to 20 October 2017.........I had gone in depression so want some girl for relaxation....so I searched online for girls in online dating services...where I found moonlighting dating services site....where I did register...after some time from that side a girl's call came and said that you wii have to pay 3500 rs as register amount then we will provide you girls...I paid 3500....but after got nothing....after that when I call back in company's number they said that for getting service you have to pay more 10000 last time, and that 10000 would be refund you by the hand of that girls which address would be sent you or from which your meeting would be fixed....I paid this 10000 also....but after that also I did not get any service......that process happen continue till 90 days ...I refused to give more money and said that if called me I would do police complain against you...however these Girls call me daily and say to pay more money....when I say that I have already paid 13000 but you did not give any thing as you promised but they said that that happen this happen so could not provide service.... but I paid once again 10000 but got nothing and these process continues 9-10 times and in these whole process I have paid them total one lakh ten thousand (1,10,000) rs...but got nothing.........so at last I go for complain against them in police station....where I said whole story ....but police officers instead writing complaint said that are you mad? Are you fool? A girls made you chutiya?and many more questions stared to asking me as if I am criminal....they started to asking that ...what does your father do? From where did you get 1 lakh rupees?before paying 1 lakh have you never thought that how they would return this huge amount of money to you???..have you any single proof Against them that you paid them 110000 ?..there such type of feeling were coming as if I have reached in wrong place.... ...there I said that sir I have no proof but all proof is in my home in my pc...then they said to go home and come back with all proof......I reached home collect all proof ...I again reached near police station next day....but these day which inspector I told whole story that time not present...I called him but said that after 4 hours he would come in police station....then I decided to come back home and never go police station...due again to describing whole story drone start to end ...I donot want to feel embracement.and I can not wait 4 hours for some amount of money.....so I tore all proof and threw it in dusturbin...and deleted all payment proof from pc and also did blocked all company's girls number and deleted all numbers from my phone......I promise that in life ahead never do such huge mistake,,...now to these whole accident 3 months have passed ...and now I am happy....enjoying to life ....really that accident gave too much leasson to me........... today I was searching net then I saw this website....then I felt that I must share his real story here ....so that perhaps some innocent people and unmatured people will not enter in such types of trap of cyber crime or moneylaundering.............boys or people do not do such mistakes due to overcome such accidents is too much tough in life....I could it due that 1,10,000 was my scholarship money,...and main things parents had not given that money so never asked where have gone these amounts of money???.....when anybody fails in parents eye then there is no reason for live....so don't repeat this mistakes in life........and main things all we know india's law and order arrangements so better advice is to me for all that be alert....due to hoping judgment or fair verdict from Indian law and order or from Indian police is like a hoping as some flower would grow in stone.......so be alert ....and never make such blunder in life.....