Frauds

• Last Post 08 October 2018
MayurSahu posted this 10 May 2018

I have received a call from ashok leyland and they tell you are short listed candidate for ashok leyland And tomorrow is your telephonic interview Tomorrow I receive a call for telephonic interview and after 1 hour they are tell me you selected ashok leyland send pdf file mail And in pdf file written is this deposit Rs.5000 security amount this will refundable with first month salary and posting place rudrapur uttrakand After deposit 5000 send again one pdf file as job letter offer and your date of joining is 10th of march 2018 And then 5th of april 2018 I receive again pdf file training caution money fess of Rs. 25000 Then I have some doubt and i call ashok leyland plant and they r me all these are fake so plz register complain Vidya Tiwari HR head 07618303631 Email: hr.head.vidyatiwari@gmail.com

AkshayH posted this 08 October 2018

I RECEIVED A SIMILAR MAIL RECEIVED THE SAME MAIL WITH THE SAME NUMBER ATTACHED BUT NOW THE EMAIL ID HAS CHANGED TO hr.arorarohit@gmail.com claiming to be ROHIT ARORA from HR Department. so beware

Close