Fraud in olx

• Last Post 13 August 2017
SUMITNAIR posted this 12 August 2017

Iam sumit iam from mumbai (kalyan) I neded a dog so i went for a serch in olx i got a deler call ajay kandella who is located in hydrabad he says had talk to him for the puppy and we dealed for 9000 after 2 days i asked him about the payment he said via bank he gave me the detailsi asked some type of security details he said me a adarcard i transferd it to his account via my bro account he had promised be that if he get the payment he will give me the puppy the next day and he said he will be sending to my nearst bus stop via bus from hydrabad i said ok he got the money he confirm and the next day he say at night he will send the puppy and will reach in morning but that night i called him he didnt attend the call next day i call him back ge said he didnt get booking in the same bus i said him send it asap he said ok after that he start to play the role not attending the call switch off etc and all the last when i called he said his puppy r not weel and had a huge loss so will send next week i saud to refund he was not ready for it and at last he off the no when i started fighting with him and after some days i call today the no was on the peraon who took the call today and the person who i have talked voice wher same but the peraon who picked the call said he has taken the new no the police is not ready to take the complainet they r questioning me that y u paid to unkonw and all so i plz requst u to handle the case and give my amount back Sumit nair 8286611321

OlxIndia posted this 13 August 2017

Dear Sumit,

It is unfortunate to hear about your loss and regret the inconvenience caused.

We are always here at your service. Please feel free to contact us at support@olx,in with the following details.

- Transaction receipt if any advance payment was done.

- Ad id through which you have contacted the seller.

- Chat/message history with seller.

- Contact number/email address of the seller.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Team OLX

Close