On 4th june,2021 i have received a call regarding online typing work from a number, +919054503482, she said to me there will be a online work filling form and said there will no charges will apply for work and not discuss anything related contract. And i get ready to do work, then she asked me for my name maild and aadhar and i send it to her at above number. During registration proceess a a recieved a WhatsApp call from.above number in that call she guided to login in jobsearchnet.in/client and give texted me id and password after their is one one option was available i.e next button on webpage and any form was opening i.asked her about it she does not told me that form was a contract notes and she asked to complete and sign digitally in name of completing the registration process. When i have opened a mail on another day in inbox i saw there a mail with contract note pdf from jobsearchnet.in. i call the above number about telling her she has not told about contract earlier before registration. And she said don't do work if there will be any charge apply she will help and i don't have to pay any charge. But yesterday she asked to pay 5900 by saying that i have not completed the work in 7 days and i have to clear portal charges 5000+ 18% gst if i will not pay then legal action will taken towards me. So i paid them 5900 to them after that they charging more money in name of law for agreement. And calling from different different number.

I have all the proof against their fraud they did with me i have voice recording of all and they said to me, in true caller their number showing spammers and i sharing their contact detail and true caller images.

I request the the cyber cell please help and other who is facing these problem. In name of job they are doing fraud