On 28 June 2017, i have uploaded my resume on shine.com for job in aviation company. Later i have received a call from naukrihr.in the same day and they mentioned they have selected my resume for a Ticketing counter job with Indigo at the nearest airport in the same district that im residents of. They told me for the generation of appointment letter i need to register with naukrihr.in and asked for 2500.INR which is refundable at the time of interview in whatever conditions whether i get the job or not. And they convinced me to pay 2500 and they made me pay through paytm wallet in the account named Sailesh Singh. They mentioned their place of operation as New Delhi, connaught place, 110001. Then after few moments i received an email which read the name of sender as support and gave the details that i have paid the amount for registration. This was just the beginning. Later on, same day i received another call where they said for the interview i need to get my documents verified which they can send to the HR manager of the Indigo and asjed me to pay another 5000. INR. As this was new to me, i couldn't realize its a fake call as they've convinced me through their website naukrihr.in and even said that my job is confirmed. They didn't mentioned their terms before I paid the first amount and one after other they kept going on with their process, i was stuck after paying the amount and each time made me pay, they convinced me i'll get all my amount refunded. I paid 2500 for registration, 5000 for document verification, 7000 for id generation and after realizing that they're asking for more and more money,i finally said i don't want any job and asked for a refund. They they told me its against the policy of their company which they didn't mentioned earlier before charging the first amount, i refused to pay further as i had no money left. They told me for the final procedure i had to pay 9000 INR. I was not sure about paying more, so i asked them for a written email that they won't charge any further amount, then they sent me an email mentioning they won't ask for any money after the final payment of 9000 and i had to pay hoping that they will fix an appointment for interview and i can get my money back. I paid that amount of 9000 that i had to borrow from somewhere. I thought it to be the end of this scam business but i was wrong. . They again called me up and again ask me for another 1000. By that time i was done with it and my family became furious. This is how naukrihr.in sscammed my 23500.INR all total. I don't know whether I'll get that money back or not, but i request the department for taking this matter seriously and take some necessary action, so that no other innocent lives can get in this kind of trap. For the sake if law, fir the sake of humanity.