My sim card which I was using from 2012(idea)network which the no. Was 9947809214,as idea did not have roaming facility at that time and Bsnl had the facility my driver one sunderan. C. Contact no. 8075964392,or906113344.approached me and said that his friend who is a franchise of Bsnl R. B agency Palakad would port my sim within a day and took my adharcard copy and phone also, andwent to agency and he said that I would get the sim card within a day as I had to go back to my house out of town I collected the sim only after a week, 3/8/2016.Iwas using the same number but the network was of Bsnl till April 5th,suddenly the sim wassuspended as I was not intown I waited to get back to Kerala and enquired and it came to my knowledge that he had ported the sim to his name I gave a complaint to Bsnl and south police station Palakad, after which it has come to my knowledge that he has taken a duplicate sim card which has my same number, and he is blackmailing me, and he defaming me by calling back my contacts and making false allegations. And he is asking for a huge amount to give back my sim, when I called up in that number the person who is responding introduced himself as one Mr. Bhaseer sandalwood mafia, he is also threatening me and my family with death, and dire consequences, hence I request you to block the sim card and also give me back the number and take necessary action against sunderan and Basher.